This post is by a banned member (asd123szd) - Unhide
04 October, 2025 - 06:25 PM
Reply
(07 August, 2022 - 10:59 PM)PissDrinker Wrote: Show MoreHello everyone!
Today I will be sharing with you my personal method on how you can spread your RAT (remote access trojan) or SilentMiner effectively entirely for free!
Blackhat, obviously.
I'm not responsible for anything you do with this method, this is for educational purposes only.
LIKE THE POST! DON'T LEECH!
ytyt
This post is by a banned member (w3zxc2) - Unhide
04 October, 2025 - 11:22 PM
Reply
(07 August, 2022 - 10:59 PM)PissDrinker Wrote: Show MoreHello everyone!
Today I will be sharing with you my personal method on how you can spread your RAT (remote access trojan) or SilentMiner effectively entirely for free!
Blackhat, obviously.
I'm not responsible for anything you do with this method, this is for educational purposes only.
LIKE THE POST! DON'T LEECH!
rtrter
This post is by a banned member (newageguy333) - Unhide
04 December, 2025 - 10:39 PM
Reply
(07 August, 2022 - 10:59 PM)PissDrinker Wrote: Show MoreHello everyone!
Today I will be sharing with you my personal method on how you can spread your RAT (remote access trojan) or SilentMiner effectively entirely for free!
Blackhat, obviously.
I'm not responsible for anything you do with this method, this is for educational purposes only.
LIKE THE POST! DON'T LEECH!
xxx
This post is by a banned member (ChipotleProv) - Unhide
12 December, 2025 - 02:28 AM
Reply
This post is by a banned member (dnirg3500) - Unhide
01 January, 2026 - 12:39 PM
Reply
This post is by a banned member (dylannigger) - Unhide
24 January, 2026 - 04:26 PM
Reply
This post is by a banned member (explosions) - Unhide
09 June, 2026 - 10:48 PM
Reply
This post is by a banned member (RottenCore) - Unhide
20 July, 2026 - 12:50 AM
Reply
Its been a while, love to see how its done lately!