OP31 July, 2026 - 12:46 PM(This post was last modified: 31 July, 2026 - 02:07 PM by Scream.)
Reply
Requires the Premium rank at minimum. https://cracked.st/upgrade.php I present to you, probably the only public Tiktok account checker, this has a high success rate since more than half the world is signed up to this site.
Some days it might operate slower than others, just depends how many people are using it, since it uses my api for signing. I've previously gotten to 10K CPM. email:pass & user:pass is supported.
example cap: user:pass:session | Type: | Verified: No | Private: No | Seller: No | Followers: 14 | Following: 183 | Likes: 52 | Videos: 1 | Coins: 0 | Balance: $0.0 | Region: - | UID: | Nick: | Pay: No
Requires the Premium rank at minimum. https://cracked.st/upgrade.php I present to you, probably the only public Tiktok account checker, this has a high success rate since more than half the world is signed up to this site.
Some days it might operate slower than others, just depends how many people are using it, since it uses my api for signing. I've previously gotten to 10K CPM. email:pass & user:pass is supported.
example cap: user:pass:session | Type: | Verified: No | Private: No | Seller: No | Followers: 14 | Following: 183 | Likes: 52 | Videos: 1 | Coins: 0 | Balance: $0.0 | Region: - | UID: | Nick: | Pay: No
Requires the Premium rank at minimum. https://cracked.st/upgrade.php I present to you, probably the only public Tiktok account checker, this has a high success rate since more than half the world is signed up to this site.
Some days it might operate slower than others, just depends how many people are using it, since it uses my api for signing. I've previously gotten to 10K CPM. email:pass & user:pass is supported.
example cap: user:pass:session | Type: | Verified: No | Private: No | Seller: No | Followers: 14 | Following: 183 | Likes: 52 | Videos: 1 | Coins: 0 | Balance: $0.0 | Region: - | UID: | Nick: | Pay: No
Requires the Premium rank at minimum. https://cracked.st/upgrade.php I present to you, probably the only public Tiktok account checker, this has a high success rate since more than half the world is signed up to this site.
Some days it might operate slower than others, just depends how many people are using it, since it uses my api for signing. I've previously gotten to 10K CPM. email:pass & user:pass is supported.
example cap: user:pass:session | Type: | Verified: No | Private: No | Seller: No | Followers: 14 | Following: 183 | Likes: 52 | Videos: 1 | Coins: 0 | Balance: $0.0 | Region: - | UID: | Nick: | Pay: No