Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!



   4888

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @StealthExperts

by Captain - 11 June, 2023 - 09:07 PM
This post is by a banned member (Captain) - Unhide
Captain  
Supreme
287
Posts
66
Threads
8 Years of service
#1
(This post was last modified: 11 June, 2023 - 09:08 PM by Captain. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.st/StealthExperts
Sales Thread: https://cracked.st/Thread-EXPERT-Open-Up...ayPal-More
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $150
Additional Information: This is by far the most irritating purchase I have ever made. On May 30th I asked what the BEST bank account he had so I could cashout my UK Cashapp. He responded with a "Wise" bank, so I purchased. After purchasing I was greeted with an email "You will receive your order in 24-48 hours" So i waited, then I asked the owner why I haven't received my purchase, and then he says its 48 to 72 hours. 6 days later on June 5th I receive the login to my new Wise UK account, after following the instructions clearly and logging in using a IP from Spain, I notice instantly Account is not even verified. It says "We temporarily blocked your wise account" and I haven't even used it yet! As their isn't a deposit on it.
Also, his site clearly says "Account comes with $20 deposit" this is allow you to retrieve a VCC from Wise, but mine has $0 deposited! I have been trying for FOUR days to get a response and he will not answer! I apologize for all the pictures but wanted to really show how unprofessional this seller is. What I received is not what I purchased.  [Image: pepeokay.png]
Summary of problems with order
Took 6 DAYS to deliver
The bank account is LOCKED
No $20 deposit as site claims
I was also told Wise cannot be used with Cashapp and owner "claims" I never mentioned cashapp.

[Image: Y6STD3r.png]
[Image: MHA1ysv.png]
[Image: xbWEe2B.jpeg]
[Image: 0ikc2sq.jpeg]
[Image: StJa5Pt.jpeg]
[Image: lhGRDeT.png]
[Image: xHEBn4A.png]
[Image: iDJFbDO.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
0
Posts
6
Threads
7 Years of service
#2
System bot message: @StealthExperts (StealthExperts) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
 
Taking care of cracked.st's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (StealthExperts) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Captain) - Unhide
Captain  
Supreme
287
Posts
66
Threads
8 Years of service
#5
BTC: 3Hsi9uWWwG64z2vydd87DQh3N3WFUnymf4
LTC: MRgPHXYNRigQA8Zuq6rBeqn7rMoySBFobC
[Image: iDJFbDO.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (StealthExperts) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Administrators
19.280
Posts
122
Threads
Staff Team
7 Years of service
#8
@Captain Can you confirm?

https://spyderproxy.com for your premium proxies supplier & https://wehost.gg/ for your premium vps/rdp provider: Use code FRANCE50 for 50% off

Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
or
Sign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)